"Why Read This?"
As you read my first post, you're likely asking yourself, "why should I read this?" To be entirely honest, because you're here to learn more about Business Communication and odds are, I'm probably studying something related to it, regardless of when you're reading this.
Now that you've decided to keep reading, you're likely wondering who this guy is. Well, I'm Eddie and I'll be writing on this blog throughout the semester. The perspectives I present may vary from others because, in addition to already having an Associate's in Communication Studies, I'm now pursuing a second Associate's in Business Administration, therefore my views on Business Communication will likely be a blend of both fields.
In addition to enjoying academia more than most my age, I also work full time for an advertising company. The positive and open working environment has allowed me to apply my education to my work life, which also provides me with a fresh perspective. While studying and working takes up a lot of my time, I also very much enjoy the outdoors, whether that's hiking, hanging out at the beach, or sitting on the patio of a wine bar.
As I post on this blog, I look forward to us learning more together through our education, as well as through my own experiences and opinions. I hope I have great content to offer you, the reader, and I hope you also enjoy or relate to any opinions or personal context I include. In case this friendly introduction was not interesting enough, please look forward to more interesting posts in the near future.
Now that you've decided to keep reading, you're likely wondering who this guy is. Well, I'm Eddie and I'll be writing on this blog throughout the semester. The perspectives I present may vary from others because, in addition to already having an Associate's in Communication Studies, I'm now pursuing a second Associate's in Business Administration, therefore my views on Business Communication will likely be a blend of both fields.
In addition to enjoying academia more than most my age, I also work full time for an advertising company. The positive and open working environment has allowed me to apply my education to my work life, which also provides me with a fresh perspective. While studying and working takes up a lot of my time, I also very much enjoy the outdoors, whether that's hiking, hanging out at the beach, or sitting on the patio of a wine bar.
As I post on this blog, I look forward to us learning more together through our education, as well as through my own experiences and opinions. I hope I have great content to offer you, the reader, and I hope you also enjoy or relate to any opinions or personal context I include. In case this friendly introduction was not interesting enough, please look forward to more interesting posts in the near future.
Comments
Post a Comment